Please fill out this form. We will shortly get back to you with a quote and help you with any questions you might have.
You should plan your climb of the Mont Blanc well in advance. We recommend that you book at least 10 month in advance. The benefits are as follows:
- You can freely choose the dates that fit you the best.
- The more bookings we get early on, the faster we can guarantee a trip.
- We need to book huts and guides very early and can only do this for already booked participants.
- It’s generally cheaper to arrange travel plans early (flights etc.)
- Will give you plenty of time to train for the objective.
- You have time to gather the specific equipment needed.
We advice booking of a Mont Blanc trip as early as September the year before your planned climb.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Please fill out this form. The information enables us to assess your abilities to join a climb of the Mont Blanc and provides information we need to relay to the working guides and make arrangements, such as booking huts.
Once we have received your participants form we will send out an invoice with a deposit to pay. Once we have received the deposit your place is secured. Make note that the 6-day group trips only run at a minimum number of participants.
For private groups we make a single invoice.
Make sure to take out the adequate insurance for your trip. At the time of paying the invoice you should take out a cancellation insurance.
Make sure to read our General Conditions.